Google Apps for work also (formerly Google Apps for Business) is a suit of cloud services.Google Apps is fast, lightweight, works on a wide range of devices, and is easy to use and administer.The Google Apps suite consists of ten major products, grouped into four categories: Communicate, Store, Create and Manage. Under Communicate you’ll find Gmail, Hangouts and Calendar; Storage is where Drive lives; Create covers Docs, Sheets, Slides and Sites and Manage includes Admin and Vault, which is designed to archive and export corporate email.
Online collaboration has been baked into Google Apps from the outset, and sharing documents with colleagues or clients is effortless.Google Apps for Work is an accomplished compilation of online communication and collaboration tools targeted for your business needs.
|Google Apps Vault, an archiving and eDiscovery service exclusively available to Google Apps customers, which allows customers to find and preserve email messages that may be relevant to litigation. It also helps them manage business data for continuity, compliance, and regulatory purposes. It also provide option to search in your drive.|
|The Google Admin console is a single place to manage all your Google Apps services. Sign in to the GoogleAdmin console to create user accounts, configure administrator settings for your Google Apps services, manage billing, monitor Google Apps usage in your domain, see support options, and more|
|Google drive can be access from any device either from Mac, PC, Android or ios. Google drive consists of.Google Drive is a cloud storage service that allows you to store your documents, photos, videos, and more online. From Drive, you can also use Google Docs, Google Sheets, and other applications to create and edit various types of files|
|Gmail is design to make everyone more productive. Gmail providing 30 GB storage space per user, which means you don’t need to delete anything. Gmail is supported by the web, so student and faculty can be productive at home, on the road or on their mobile devices.|
|Google calendar is integrated into Gmail. It helps every student and faculty member to organize their class schedules and organize their weekly staff meetings. Calendar can be shared school wide or select colleague.|
|With docs create document having images, tables,drawing, link and more. Sheet helps you to keep and share list of data, track result with powerful spreadsheet editor.|
- Professional Email : Get custom email (@yourcompany.com), 24/7 support, 30GB of storage, and more.
- Freedom work from Anywhere: Create, edit, and share files on the go from your phone, laptop, or tablet.
- Business-grade security and control: Manage your company’s devices and data with tools that provide the control you need.
- Store and Share: Save work files in Drive, access them from any device, and share them instantly with teammates. No more sending attachments or merging different versions.
- Security: Google has stated that they do not own the customer’s data. The data is stored in Google’s data centers, and access is limited to select employees and personnel. They do not share data with others, will only keep data as long as required by the customer, and customers can take the data if they migrate off Google Apps.